Next year marks the end of Universal Analytics. So before Google takes it offline and GA4 changes everything, we’re exploring the…
New Horizons for Marketing Optimisation
There’s no escaping this – the upcoming switch to GA4 will shake up every market.
We’ll see old dominators fall, replaced by a wave of new leaders: smaller companies with smaller budgets but smarter marketing teams – using GA4’s sharper insights, integrations and AI to maximise every touchpoint.
These new leaders will CONVERT MORE… INCREASE CART VALUE and FREQUENCY… ramping up LIFETIME VALUE without a ramp-up in spending.
However – while winners thrive, there will be losers too:
- Those who IGNORE the end of UA will lose 100% of their data – because it’s due to go offline next year
- Those who DELAY the transition will be slow to prosper – because GA4 needs to “learn” every business with 12 months of lead-in data
- Those who DABBLE with GA4 will NEVER see its true value – because tailored set-up is a job for Google-certified experts
With so many risks, we’re heading for a two-tier market: a world where some thrive with the smartest tools and insights, while others stumble in darkness, guessing their way through.
THE GOOD NEWS IS you can still avoid these risks, and profit from GA4. However, with UA ending next year, that chance is fading fast. Within the next 8 weeks, you need to know how you’ll use the new platform, and plan for the transition. So…
On 2nd June, we’re inviting you to join us with an expert panel online to explore the
NEW HORIZONS FOR MARKETING OPTIMISATION
Paul is the CEO of data-driven performance agency In Marketing We Trust. With a background in marketing data and analytics, Paul has nearly two decades of consulting with enterprise companies on the application of data for marketing performance optimisation. In his previous role as a council chair at the DMA UK, Paul was actively involved in the industries response to the formation of the GDPR.
Benoit is an Analytics Specialist and Head of Digital Analytics at In Marketing We Trust. He is passionate about all things analytics, has already migrated many large websites to Google Analytics 4 and is an advocate for data privacy and governance. Benoit has been with In Marketing We Trust for over 7 years helping our clients optimise their performance through data.
Alan leads the Customer Experience practice at Servian. With over fifteen years of experience, he has been delivering data & digital transformation strategies, vendor assessments, solution architecture and personalised, omni-channel capability for some of Australia's leading brands including Bunnings, Metcash, Country Road, David Jones, Koala, Milkrun, NRMA, Accor, Australia Post, Telstra, BT, Zurich, HCF, Rest Super, Active Super, Pepperstone, Tatts, Westpac, JCDecaux, AstraZeneca and many more. His work has enabled these brands to extract deep, rich and actionable insights from data to continuously enhance customer experience at every stage of the customer journey,
Head of Digital at the performance agency, In Marketing We Trust, Selina has over a decade of experience across all facets of digital marketing with a specialisation in strategy and performance marketing. She has worked alongside many national enterprise clients to align their business goals with their digital strategies to ensure that their business is seeing growth and hitting targets.
- CHANGES: comparing GA4 with UA – what are the losses and gains?
- POWER FEATURES: tools to improve every metric, from traffic to lifetime value
- REPORTING: replacing off-the-peg reports with deeper, custom insights
- PRIVACY MATTERS: how will you fare in the cookieless future?
- INTEGRATIONS: how GA4 syncs with ad platforms and CRM to analyse, personalise and automate your messaging
- DATA APPLICATIONS: extra ways to profit from the mass of BigQuery data. Smart segmentation… value analysis… next-best actions…etc.
- TIMELINE: why the next market leaders are taking action NOW
Attendance is free, but space is limited. So please confirm your place today.
Reserve My Seat
FINAL WORD: GA4 puts every business back in the race for market domination. But it’s a race you can only win by doing it right…and doing it now.
Join us for this one-time event and get ready for the transition.